Welcome to Kickscrusher. These Terms of Service (“Terms”) govern your access to and use of our website, products, and services (collectively, the “Service”). By using the Service, you agree to these Terms.
Eligibility You must be at least 18 years old to use the Service. By using the Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and have the legal capacity to enter into these Terms.
License to Use We grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, and revocable license to use the Service for your personal and non-commercial use.
Intellectual Property Rights The Service and its contents, including but not limited to text, graphics, images, videos, logos, and software, are the property of Kickscrusher or its licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. You may not use, copy, reproduce, modify, distribute, transmit, or create derivative works of any portion of the Service without our prior written consent.
User Content You are solely responsible for any content you submit or post to the Service, including but not limited to comments, reviews, and ratings (“User Content”). You retain all ownership rights in your User Content, but you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Service and our business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
You represent and warrant that your User Content, and our use thereof, will not infringe any third-party rights, including but not limited to copyright, trademark, privacy, publicity, or other personal or proprietary rights.
- Prohibited Conduct You agree not to:
- Use the Service for any illegal purpose or in violation of any applicable law;
- Use the Service to harass, abuse, or harm others;
- Use the Service to impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity;
- Use the Service to transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or other items of a destructive nature;
- Use the Service to engage in spamming, phishing, or other fraudulent or malicious activities;
- Use the Service in a manner that could disable, overburden, or impair the Service or interfere with any other party’s use of the Service;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Service or any portion thereof;
- Modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile, or disassemble any portion of the Service;
- Use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other automated device, process or means to access, retrieve, scrape, or index any portion of the Service;
- Frame or mirror any part of the Service without our prior written consent;
- Collect any personally identifiable information from the Service, including but not limited to email addresses, without our prior written consent;
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
- Disclaimer of Warranties THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY FOR INFORMATION, SERVICES, UNINTERRUPTED ACCESS, OR PRODUCTS PROVIDED THROUGH OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE SOFTWARE LICENSED TO YOU AND THE RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE SERVICE. SPECIFIC